I didn't get much accomplished today, however the (3) 80mm fans I purchased for the 4u SilverStone Server Chassis arrived. Tomorrow I'm goign to replace the CMOS battery server and get the fans installed.
- [COMPLETE] Install 32gb RAM into the new r220.
- [INPROGRESS] Replace CMOS Battery in 4u Server
- [INPROGRESS] Replace Loud AF 80mm fans in the 4u Server with the new ones from Amazon
- [INPROGRESS] Replace Dell r210ii with Dell r220.
Potential Day 33 Timeline
- Fix the template issues causing the /vault/index.html file so its correct and not blanks
- Replace CMOS Battery in 4u Server
- Replace Loud AF 80mm fans in the 4u Server with the new ones from Amazon
- Update all firmwares r220
- Pictures for Craigslist/Reddit Sales Threads
- Wait for the iDrac Module for the r220 to be delivered