Got the CMOS Battery replaced in the 4u Server. Then I went to put in the new 80mm fans but ran into some issues. For some reason the fans come with the Molex power connections and I can’t find the adapters I have. Need to dig through my boxes of parts and locate them. I'll try to locate them tomorrow.
Went ahead and ran backups on everything. I really need to automate this. So much on the to-do list, so little time.
- [COMPLETE] Replace CMOS Battery in 4u Server
- [INPROGRESS] Replace Loud AF 80mm fans in the 4u Server with the new ones from Amazon
- [INPROGRESS] Replace Dell r210ii with Dell r220.
Potential Day 34 Timeline
- Fix the template issues causing the /vault/index.html file so its correct and not blanks
- Replace Loud AF 80mm fans in the 4u Server with the new ones from Amazon
- Update all firmwares r220
- Pictures for Craigslist/Reddit Sales Threads
- Wait for the iDrac Module for the r220 to be delivered